A seasoned real estate veteran since 1993, Lina as gained the respect of her clients through her honesty, integrity, expertise and professionalism. Her enthusiasm and standards for the business and this industry are unparalleled. She listens to her clients needs and works together with them to meet their goals.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chicago offers her and her clients superior service & exposure. At this stage of the game, that’s what she was looking for, a company going beyond excellence.
One of Lina’s clients gave her high energy & drive a name. Dubbing it the “2 cups coffee rule”, Dr. Wayne Smith explains before you meet with Lina, you should have two cups of coffee to be on the same energy level with her!
Lina is a mover and shaker, with more than 50% of her business being past clients & referrals; she always looks toward the future to expand her network.
In 2010, Lina joined forces with her mother, Gudrun Jocis, creating a perfect blend of managerial hands on style, with high energy and a synergy to their clients only a mother/daughter team could bring. They often collaborate on better ways of doing business with their clients. They formed LG|Partners (that’s Lina and Gudrun).
Lina also believes in giving back and passing it forward. So, it's no wonder that during her spare time she's has been involved with and served on the following boards and committees:
- Chair of Good Neighbors Award Committee (2008)
- Illinois Association Technology Committee (2007)
- Illinois Association International Working Group (2005-2007)
- Co-Chairman Good Neighbors Award Committee for CAR (2007)
- Co-Chairman Chicago International Real Estate Council for CAR (2006)
- Chairman Chicago International Real Estate Council for CAR (2005)
- Vice-Chairman Chicago International Real Estate Council for CAR (2004)
- Key Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified International Property Specialist Designee
- Served on Advisory committees for various companies she’s been affiliated.
- Served as a Panelist for Rising Stars
- Member of Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member of Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Born and raised in Chicago, Lina loves the vibe of Chicago. There’s a pulse about the city, and she says you can feel and see it in the faces around you.
Lina is passionate about nature and animals and people. She loves exploring new Chicago restaurants and hot spots. She is on the up for all things dog related in the city and larger parks outside the city. And knows her way around the Equestrian and Sailing communities. She rekindles her energy by starting her mornings with 3-5mile walks to the lakefront with her golden retriever and is an avid Equestrian rider. She enjoys traveling to foreign countries. She holds a Sa Ba Nim Title in Tae Kwon Do, the only woman in her school to have had the title She enjoys training and also spending lots of time in the sun on a clear blue water beach!
- Upcoming Events -
Watch for Upcoming Home Buyer & Home Seller Workshops!
Lina Schwartz is a top Illinois Equestrian real estate agent on NewHorse.com!