About Donna Serpico
Donna Serpico is the agent you want on your side. She’s willing to go the extra mile to understand your family’s needs and will help you well beyond the final closing.
Donna is committed to serving clients at the highest level and continually exceeding their expectations. As such, she’s built a community of advocates who repeatedly send their friends and family her way. Not surprisingly, most of Donna’s clients come from referrals.
Being a full-time agent allows Donna to dedicate herself to her clients and give them the attention they need and deserve. She makes it her business to find the best this area has to offer in schools, services, transportation and recreation.
Donna has been married over 40 years and raised her three children in this community. A resident of the near west Chicago suburbs for 50 years, and a REALTOR® in Oak Park for over 18 years, she knows the western suburbs well, and she makes all of her experience available to her clients.
Donna’s outstanding sales performance has been recognized nationally by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chicago, Realtors® with the following awards:
- Certificate of Achievement (2014)
- Executive Club for Sales Performance (2012 and 2013)
In addition, Donna is committed to sharing her time and talents with professional and community organizations:
- Professional Standards Grievance Committee of the Oak Park Area Association of REALTORS® (since 2010)
- Grace Lutheran Church Cornerstones Seniors Group volunteer and leader (over 25 years)
- DuPage West Cook Regional Special Education Association Board (1981-1983)
- The Residences of Riverwoods Condo Association Board (since 2008)
Real Satisfied Testimonials: