What drew me to Real Estate is the pride and fulfillment I get from working one on one with my clients, and seeing how I have positively impacted my clients’ lives in what most would consider to be a major life event.More information about me.
My previous work experience has made me a firm, yet diplomatic negotiator in which advocating effectively for my clients is my number one priority. I would appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Please contact me so you could see why I am key to realizing your Real Estate needs and goals.
A little about me:
- Licensed since 2008
- Fluent in English and French, conversational Armenian and Arabic
- MBA in Finance - DePaul University, Chicago, IL
- BS in Business Management with a Minor in Economics - Indiana University, Bloomington IN
- Consulted with the largest banks in downtown Chicago, leading Risk and Regulatory related projects
- Series 7 and 63 licensed (inactive)
- Love Architecture, Art and Design... A Foodie at heart
- Enjoy playing tennis with family and friends whenever possible
- Strong appreciation for Chicago Historic Preservation efforts