Move-in ready, Single Family condominium. Located a few blocks away from Okauchee Lake, 3 minutes from Hwy 16 & 10 minutes off I-94 this condominium home won't last long. This 1811 square foot split-bedroom ranch home provides plenty of elbow room. The large great room w/ GFP & coffered ceiling is adjacent to the gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz counters, S.S. kitchen apps, WIP & an oversized prep island w/ seating. The secondary bedrooms & hall bath are located on one end of the home, the master bedroom is privately tucked away on the opposite end & features quartz counters, dual vanity, tile shower & roomy WIC. This home has a generously sized mudroom w/ plenty of storage, a closet & bench for everyday items. Basement is plumbed for future full bath & egress window.
- County WAUKESHA
- Condominium Name Bay Pointe
- Total SqFt. 1,811
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 280.0
- Total Taxes $634
- Tax Year 2020
- Units In Building 1
- Building Type 1 Story, Single Family/Detached
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum Trim, Masonite/PressBoard, Brick/Stone, Stone, Vinyl
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, In-Unit Laundry, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range New Construction
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Dimensions 13' x 14'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall, Stubbed For Bathroom on Lower
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 13'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- 2 12' x 12'
- 2 Main
- 3 12' x 12'
- 3 Main
- Exterior Features Patio/Porch, Private Entry
- Association Common Amenities Common Green Space
- Water Features Pond, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights
- Garage Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Shared Well
- Directions Hwy 16 to Hwy P North (Brown St.) exit #176, North on Hwy P to West Lake Dr., right on West Lake Dr., left on Nelson Rd., Right on Bay Pointe Blvd. Left on Coastal Ave.
- High School Oconomowoc
- School District Oconomowoc Area