Lake Marinuka access and spectacular views! Super cozy walk-out ranch on 0.65 acres and overlooking the beautiful Lake Marinuka. Open concept kitchen, dining, and den area. Living room has a gas fireplace and views of the water, or access the deck to take it all in. Cedar lined closets in the bedrooms along with the built-in cabinet. You can add more living space in the walk-out lower level with a family room and a bedroom. 3 seasons addition off the back with a platform deck and stairs leading partially down to the dock. 2.5 car heated detached garage along with an attached car port (or covered patio area). 1 yr home warranty included. Great location and within walking distance to the schools.
- County TREMPEALEAU
- Total SqFt. 1,298
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions Hwy 53 into Galesville, left on Park Dr, left on Cottage Ave.
- Total Taxes $3,896
- Tax Year 2020
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Dimensions 15' x 9'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 21' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 23' x 12'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 10'
- 2 13' x 9'
- 2 Main
- Other Room Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Garage Description Carport, Opener Included, Heated, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake, View of Water
- Body of Water Lake Marinuka
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Middle School Gale-Ettrick-Tremp
- High School Gale-Ettrick-Tremp
- School District Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau