Rarely available Ranch in Country Club Estates with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths boasts unique architectural detail with its shiplap ceiling, beadboard wainscoting and oversized trim. The spacious eat in kitchen with separate dining area opens to great room with natural fireplace. Wonderful layout with 3 of the bedrooms nestled together on the opposite side of home for a quiet atmosphere. Walk out Lower Level is appointed with a large 4th bedroom, Full Bath, Rec Room with Wet Bar, Pool Table, tons of storage and door to backyard with paver patio and beautifully landscaped yard. This is your chance to get into a great neighborhood with wonderful Lake rights. Beach, Pier, Tennis and Golf! Roof-2016, A/C -2019,Water Heater-2018, Newer windows
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Country Club Estates
- Total SqFt. 2,445
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Take County Highway B to Shabbona, go through castle gates and veer left on Sauganash. Home is on the left.
- Total Taxes $5,121
- Tax Year 2020
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Partially Finished, Sump Pump, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Pantry, Wet Bar, Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Dimensions 22' x 9'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 14' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 9' x 9'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 12'
- 2 11' x 10'
- 2 Main
- 3 11' x 12'
- 3 Main
- 4 11' x 22'
- 4 Lower
- Lot Description Sidewalks, Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Patio, Sprinkler System
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake, Pier
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Fontana
- High School Big Foot
- School District Fontana J8