Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As a top Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates and Bartlett area real estate agent with years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates and Bartlett market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today’s market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for free.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don’t waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates and Bartlett home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on Yahoo Real Estate, Microsoft MSN HomeAdvisor, and other top national sites. I can place your home on my web site within a few minutes time!
- When we begin marketing your home, I will immediately notify all the buyers that I am helping find their ideal home. I’ll also notify all the real estate agents in this area that I work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and a member of my team or I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don’t want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of my Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates and Bartlett real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. I recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking me first.
- I will make sure you conform to any and all Illinois statutory disclosure requirements. I will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
You pay no up front costs for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
Call or email me. Ask for a free In-Home Presentation. I will come to your Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates and Bartlett home or office, and present you a plan that details exactly how I will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don’t let this opportunity pass. It is part of my job as a top real estate agent to offer you this service.
Alternatively please contact me today if you need more specific assistance in your real estate needs. You can call the office on: 847-874-6731 or email me at: Joe@JoeStacy.com
CONTACT JOE TODAY!