Sellers Should Know
Not all Agents are the same, I want you to know
my commitment to my clients.
My job is to actively participate in every stage of the selling
process as the Seller's representative, beginning with our first appointment and continuing throughout:
• Organizing this process to fit your future plans
• My Market Analysis of your property
• The Listing Presentation
• Review of any "do it now rather than later" service calls and repairs. This is designed to fix,
replace, & repair the little things that any Inspector would bring up to the Buyer. I have wonderful
service people for anything that could be on our list.
• The signing of the Listing Agreement when you are ready
• Staging-creating the best presentation of your home by focusing on lighting, open spaces and furniture
• Our full service Marketing of your home-You can expect your home to appear in all important forms of
advertising, the Internet presentation will reach all Buyers & Agents
• Showings of your home & Open Houses are very important & we will prepare for these together so that
you know what to expect & let us do the work for you
• The presentation to you of any and all offers
• The "meeting of the minds" and signing of acceptable Contract
• The Property Inspection
• The Attorney Review
• The Appraisal
• The Financing Contingency Period
• Presenting any possible Back Up Offers
• The Final Walk Through
• The Closing
I give my clients my full attention every step of the way!
We are a team and my clients needs are my top priority.